- dissolves oily and carbonaceous deposits in the intake circuit ;
- cleans the EGR, valves, throttle body, combustion chamber, turbo and intercooler ;
- does not damage catalytic converters or Lambda sensors ;
- significant noticeable improvement ;
- lowers fuel consumption .
Since the introduction of anti-pollution regulations, manufacturers have resorted to recirculating exhaust gases to lower the level of pollutant emissions.The result is that gases and vapours in the crankcase progressively soil manifolds, the EGR valve, turbo vanes and the intercooler, obstructing and limiting the amount of air that enters the combustion chamber.