- compensates for the low lubrication of LPG fuels and methaneo;
- creates an anti wear lubricant film that prevents early degradation of valve seats;
- keeps petrol injection equipment clean;
- ensures combustion efficiency;
- ensures fuel stability over the long term.
PROTECTIVE LIQUID FOR GPL OR CNG FUELED ENGINES TO BE ADDED TO GASOLINE
Leadex Gas is a concentrated multi-purpose protective product for valve guides and seats in natural gas or LPG powered engines, where a lack of lubrication causes premature wear in the combustion chamber, leading to degradation and breakage of the valve seats.
Leadex Gas is manufactured in packs of 250 ml.
Use and dosage
- Dilute the contents of the bottle in about 150 litres of petrol, an average of 10 ml per 10 litres of petrol;
- added to the fuel tank.