- cleans various deposits, sludge and varnish from the LPG tank, as well as pipes, valves, pressure regulator and injectors;
- lubricates the injectors and prevents premature wear of the valves;
- increases smoothness and fuel economy;
- lowers emissions;
Cleangas is a multi-purpose concentrate for vehicles fuelled by LPG
Gradually dissolves sludge, lacquers and condensates, cleaning the tank and the entire power supply apparatus, conduits, pressure reducer, solenoid valves, injectors and valves.
Thanks to its active lubricant components, it prevents premature degradation of the injectors and valve seats.
Uso e dosaggioe and dosage
Applications in LPG tanks:
Option 1: For use in an empty tank before refueling.
- Screw the tubing by10-12-14 mm (depending on the type of system) in the LPG tank fill hole.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the dispensing valve on the bottle, and press to release the liquid.It is advisable to keep the bottle upside down, with the bottom facing upwards.
- Perform the refuelling operation.
Option 2: Apply in the vicinity of the injectors. For professional use only.
- Disconnect the rubber LPG supply hose to the LPG injector rail.
- Connect the hose to the sleeve dia.12 or 16, depending on the system, and connect the other output of the sleeve to the rail.Tighten the relevant clamps.
- Screw the plastic tube diam. 178 into the central hole of the supplied sleeve.
- Connect the other end of the tube to the dispensing valve of the bottle, which, when pressed, allows the liquid to leave.
- Start the engine on LPG fueled, keeping at middle speed then spray intermittently Cleangas depending on cleaning requirements.
- When finished, turn off the engine, remove the hose and reconnect the feed tube as before.
Use periodically, depending on the need for cleaning.