- ensures diesel fuel flows down to -20 °C (down to -30 °C Northern Europe);
- increases the efficiency of diesel combustion at low temperatures;
- stabilises diesel fuel by preventing deposits;
- lastest-generation Improver of low-temperature flows, combines the paraffin modifier (CFI) with a component that prevents sedimentation (WASA);
- stabilises bio-diesel and prevents water corrosion;
- increases combustion efficiency and performance, and reduces fuel consumption and pollutant emissions.
IMPROVES FLOW IN THE COLD & INCREASES COMBUSTION DOWN TO -20°C. AVOIDS FILTER CLOGGING IN WINTER
Arctic diesel fuel anti-freeze protection, prevents crystallisation of paraffins which clog up the filter.
Arctic is produced in packs of 125 ml, 1000 ml,
Use and dosage
For proper mixing, add Sintoflon Arctic diesel at temperatures no lower than 2 °C (e.g. during the daytime).
125 ml bottle (multifunctional single-dose formula) enough for 50 litres of diesel. 1000 ml bottle sufficient for 1000 litres of diesel fuel.