E’ un liquido freni siliconico DOT5 stabile nel tempo, non aggressivo in quanto non igroscopico. Evita gli inconvenienti che i tradizionali liquidi (a base di poliglicole) causano nei circuiti frenanti a causa del loro DOT5 silicone liquid brake fluid is stable over time, and non-aggressive, as it is non-hygroscopic.SBF is an innovative solution, designed to prevent the inconvenience that traditional glycol-based fluids create in brake circuits due to their progressive deterioration.
- chemically stable, performance does not deteriorate over time;
- non-corrosive, does not attack rubbers, plastics or metals ;
- non-toxic, non-irritant ;
- dDoes not damage painted surfaces ;
- periodic replacements are unnecessary ;
- ideal for vintage vehicles;
- ensures continuous efficiency of the braking system, even in racing vehicles or those used sporadically and parked up for prolonged periods.
As normal brake fluids are hygroscopic, they gradually absorb moisture from the air; this causes a progressive decline in resistance to high temperatures, and material corrosion.To avoid this they need to be replaced frequently and, if this does not happen, a progressive chemical attack on metals, plastics and rubbers occurs, causing brake pistons to lock, especially in vehicles that are parked up for long periods of time, like vintage cars.It should be noted that normally, degenerated fluid affects paint as it is highly corrosive and dangerous.SBF does not undergo chemical modifications, and its resistance characteristics do not deteriorate over time, therefore, there is no need for frequent replacements, it is also absolutely non corrosive, non-toxic and does cause irritation if it comes in contact with the skin: it does not attack painted surfaces in any way.
SBF conforms to DOT 5 specifications (FMVSS 116).