Creats a wear-resistant protective film based on PTFE with exceptional properties of resistance to extreme pressures, preventing direct metal-metal contact between the teeth, and protecting them from progressive wear.:
- over sand protects against wear: gearboxes, differentials, universal joints etc;
- decreases the absorption of energy;
- reduces noise and vibrations;
- improves maneuverability;
- oes not affect the viscosity of the oil.
Ideal for power-assisted gears (Smart, Volkswagen DSG, etc.).
Use and dosage
- stir or shake the bottle before use;
- add to the oil and stir to mix well..
If oil is over used, it is best to replace it and in this case, mix it first with Gear Lube, then pour the mixture in and stir.If the circuit is particularly dirty, or whenever you want to perform preliminary cleaning, we recommend adding Sintoflon Flushmatic before changing the oil.
4-8% recommended for gears and limited slip differentials. For other applications, higher doses are best: gears, universal joints, traditional and Torsen differential gears, etc. A 125 ml bottle is the standard dose for front wheel drive cars.