Drastically reduces friction and protects against wear, increases smoothness, improves the sealing of couplings, increases compression and optimises combustion.
- coats metals with an anti-friction film based on Nanotech PTFE;
- protects parts by greatly reducing friction and wear;
- improves efficiency by reducing fuel consumption and emissions;
- improves performance;
- reduces oil consumption;
- riduce i trafilamenti d’olio;
- improves the sealing of couplings;
- extends engine life.
The engine is well lubricated even when dry: In the absence of dynamic lubrication for example on starting or at high temperatures and in cases where a heavy duty oil cannot be used.
Ideal on new mechanical parts after running in.When replenished periodically, it reinforces and maintains the initial treatment, ensuring extremely long life to all parts.
Use and dosage
- For dirty engines – normaly > 30-40 thousand km it is recommended the preventive cleaning with Sintoflon ET or Rapidflush;
- ensure oil and filter are clean;
- let the engine warm up;
- shake well and add Protector and drive for at least 10-20 minutes in order to complete the coating treatment.
The duration of treatment varies from case to case, and depends on several factors. The initial protection gradually decreases with the number of kilometres; it is best to add Protector after every oil change to restore the anti-wear protective coating on the metal parts and keep it constant over time.
Quantity depends on friction reduction and level of protection required.For medium-sized engines (1000-2000 cc.) 250 ml is recommended as an appropriate dosage.Doses higher than this can achieve a more marked reduction of friction; for example 400 ml of Protector in 4 kg of oil can reduce friction by 50% . Motorcycles with a wet clutch: moderate the doses, but increase the frequency of treatments.For example 125 ml after every oil changes.