ET is both a cleaner for the lubricating circuit and an anti-friction coating.It cleans sludge and filings from surfaces and the lubrication circuit, freeing the hydraulic tappets, segments, ducts, turbo and oil suction pipes:
- it enables better cleaning of the lubrication circuit, and hence keeps vehicles on the road for longer;
- does not limit lubricating power of the oil because it drastically reduces friction;
- covers metals with nanotech PTFE anti-friction layer , making them self-lubricating;
- increases power and torque.
- decreases the energy absorbed by friction;
- improving smoothness and performance;
- decreases oil leakage and fuel consumption..
First engine treatment phase, ideally carried out after 30 – 40,000 km and subsequently at equivalent intervals, especially with vehicles fitted with a particulate filter (see data sheet).